Free Initial Consultation and NO Fees or Costs Unless We Win
When a person or family is struck by the tragedy of a death or serious personal injury, they want a personal injury attorney who will handle the case personally from start to finish, a personal injury attorney who will listen to them, a personal injury attorney who will take their problems seriously and a personal injury attorney who will deal with their concerns in a sensitive and professional manner. Personal injury clients have the absolute right to be kept fully informed of their options in personal injury representation and the consequences of each decision they make as well as the progress of their case every step of the way. Baltimore attorney Marc Atas is committed to fulfilling these obligations to you.
Nothing is worse than being injured through no fault of your own, due to someone else’s negligence. Whether you have slipped, tripped, or fallen, been hurt by a defective product or been harmed by some other form of negligence, you deserve to have your side represented with competence and care.
Ultimately, in a personal injury case, the most important result is how much money was my attorney able to deliver as part of a settlement or jury verdict. You need an attorney who not only asks for large amounts of money, but also knows how to deliver a huge verdict or settlement.
Who you hire as your attorney is just as important as the case itself. If you hire an inexperienced lawyer, who is not willing to go to war for you, and who is intimidated by the high price lawyers the insurance companies hire, then you will be disappointed with your result. If you hire the Law Office of Marc Atas and Associates then, you will not be disappointed.
If you have been hurt through no fault of your own, contact the Law office of Marc Atas and Associates for a consultation with a personal injury attorney today!
I Will Fight For You!
Personal Injury Videos
How To Value My Car Accident or Personal Injury Case- Atas Law- (410) 752-4878
What Happens When A Car Accident or Personal Injury Case Cannot Be Settled? Atas Law- (410) 752-4878
Preparing For Direct & Cross Examination In A Car Accident Or Personal Injury Case- (410) 752-4878
How To Prepare For A Deposition- Atas Law-
Maryland Automobile Accident Claims Tips or
Maryland Workers Compensation Tips
Below Download Your Complimentary Copy Today
- Are Car Accident Settlements Marital Property Under Maryland Divorce Laws?
- Top Mistakes When Hiring a Maryland Car Accident Lawyer
- CAN I RE-OPEN MY CAR ACCIDENT CASE AFTER I HAVE SIGNED A RELEASE?
- Is a plaintiff’s status as an undocumented immigrant relevant and admissible evidence in this personal injury action?
- Can an Undocumented and illegal alien file suit in a Maryland Court for personal injuries?
- Can you make a Wrongful Death claim on behalf of a fetus in Maryland?
- My Neck Was Injured in a Car Accident in Maryland
- Wrongful Death Cases in Maryland
- Can I Use A Maryland Lawyer For An Accident That Happened In Delaware?
- Can I Use A Maryland Lawyer For An Accident That Happened In Georgia?
- Can I Use Maryland Lawyer For Accident That Happened In Washington DC?
- Can I Use A Maryland Lawyer For An Accident That Happened In New York?
- Can I Use A Maryland Lawyer For An Accident That Happened In New Jersey?
- Can I Use Maryland Lawyer for Accident that Happened in North Carolina?
- Can I Use a Maryland Lawyer for an accident that happened in Pennsylvania?
- Can I Use A Maryland Lawyer For An Accident That Happened In Virginia?
- Can I use a Maryland lawyer for an accident that happened in West Virginia?
- Can A Baltimore Car Accident Attorney Sue Someone Whose Cell Phone Use Resulted In An Accident?
- Can Punitive Damages Be Claimed In A Car Accident In Baltimore?
- How To Choose A Personal Injury Attorney
- What Can An Accident Lawyer Baltimore Do for Me in an Automobile Accident Case?
- Baltimore Accident Lawyers’ Warnings Regarding Social Media
- What is the Role of the Personal Injury Lawyer in Baltimore Md Involving Pain Management
- Baltimore Injury Lawyer Explains What Determines Who is Responsible in an Auto Accident
- Baltimore Personal Injury Lawyer Frequently Asked Questions
- Personal Injury Lawyer Baltimore Frequently Asked Questions