Criminal Defense Cases from A-Z

Free Initial Consultation and Reasonable fees

There are few times more important to hire a competent Baltimore Criminal attorney than when you are charged with a crime. Experienced in felony and misdemeanor criminal defense, Baltimore criminal attorney Marc Atas represents clients with remarkable skill and dedication. Baltimore Attorney Marc Atas is a highly-skilled attorney based in Baltimore, Maryland who represents individuals throughout Maryland who have been involved in a Criminal Litigation or Criminal Defense case.

Baltimore criminal attorney Marc Atas handles criminal cases that occur in the Baltimore-Washington area including Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Anne Arundel County, Western Maryland, The eastern shore, Frederick county, Carroll County and Prince Georges County. Our firm has won many criminal trials in Maryland in both the district court as well as the circuit court. In addition in other cases we have been able to work out favorable pleas agreements that help our clients avoid jail time.

Baltimore criminal attorney Marc Atas has represented innocent parties in all kinds of criminal cases including, robbery, rapes, murder, sex offenses, theft, burglary, hand gun charges, drug possession, resisting arrest, assault, and battery.

Baltimore criminal attorney Marc Atas handles criminal cases in the district as well as the circuit court.

Criminal cases can result in the loss of your freedom either thru incarceration, long probationary periods with very limiting conditions and stiff fines. Criminal Attorney Marc Atas takes you criminal  case seriously as if it was a member of his family. My goal in your case is when your case is over you walk out of the courtroom the same time as I do. When we leave the courtroom it is important to me that you feel that i fought for you and you are satisfied with the resolution of your case and feel that the system treated you fairly.

Free Case Evaluation

close slider