For the Injured in MARYLAND
Mr. Atas and his team went above and beyond what I expected. I just received my settlement check today and I'm very pleased with the amount they were able to negotiate for me.
NO OBLIGATION CASE EVALUATION
MARYLAND PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEYS OFFERING OVER 40 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Personal Injury Lawyer in Baltimore Aggressively Fighting for Clients and Clients’ Families Throughout Maryland
Client Bill Of Rights
- The Law Office of Marc Atas and Associates offers a Free Initial Consultation for all cases.
- In Personal Injury, Motor Vehicle Accident and Workers Compensation cases, The Law Office of Marc Atas and Associates will not collect from you any Fees or Costs unless we recover money for you.
- The Law Office of Marc Atas and Associates will never charge an attorney fee for helping you to collect your Property damage, rental car, total loss, diminished value or personal injury protection benefits unless we have to file suit to recover those specific benefits.
- As Experienced attorneys, The Law Office of Marc Atas and Associates will help you navigate the legal system in order to achieve a successful outcome. The Law Office of Marc Atas and Associates has been helping the injured recover maximum compensation for over 38 years.
- As Effective attorneys, The Law Office of Marc Atas and Associates will exhaust all effort and leave no stone unturned in order to secure all the benefits you are entitled to.
- As Accessible attorneys, please call whenever you have a question. The Law Office of Marc Atas and Associates promises to take your call when available in the office and will return calls either in the same day or within 24 hours.
- As Compassionate attorneys, we will care about you and your needs. At the end of the day, the only thing that matters is the way that we help our clients. You are, and will always be, our number one priority.
- As Considerate attorneys, we will treat you with respect and never take a client for granted and always appreciate your business and loyalty.
- We will always be Ethical. Beware, an unethical attorney will have no reservations cheating you.
- We will represent you Aggressively. The reason why is simple: It’s how we get the best possible results for you. It’s how we ensure large companies don’t take advantage of our clients. We’re not afraid to stand toe-to-toe with massive companies in the name of justice. We will do what it takes to protect you and fight for the compensation you deserve.
Being injured in an auto accident, workplace incident, truck accident, motorcycle accident, pedestrian accident etc can be frightening. You may be worried about how you will pay for the medical treatments you need or how you will make ends meet while you are forced to take time off of work to recover. These are legitimate concerns, but luckily a personal injury attorney can help ease your mind by helping you recover the compensation that you deserve. Our peers in the legal community are not the only ones who have applauded the work done by Mr. Atas and his team.
Former clients often leave glowing testimonials that describe their positive experiences working with The Law Office Of Marc J. Atas & Associates. If you want to work with a knowledgeable and skilled attorney, get in touch with us today to discuss your case. We would be happy to schedule a free case evaluation where a member of our team will review your case and provide you with honest legal advice.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY ABOUT THEIR PAST EXPERIENCES
SEEK LEGAL REPRESENTATION FROM THE TOP PERSONAL INJURY LAW FIRM IN MARYLAND
The days, weeks, and months after a devastating accident can be incredibly stressful for victims. During this challenging time, you shouldn’t have to worry about the legal aspect of your case. Let an experienced Baltimore personal injury attorney handle your case so you can focus solely on your recovery.
The Law Office Of Marc J. Atas & Associates, located at 6 East Mulberry Street Baltimore, MD 21202, handles a variety of personal injury cases, including those involving car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death, premises liability, brain injuries, dog bites, slip and falls, workers comp, and pedestrian accidents. Our attorneys have over 40 years of experience in these practice areas, and know exactly how to handle the negotiations with insurance adjusters.
If you have been injured in an accident that was caused by the negligence of another individual, you will need to get in touch with an attorney in Baltimore as soon as possible. To schedule a free consultation with our team, call 410-752-4878 for IMMEDIATE HELP!
ZIP LINE ACCIDENT
Only Pay If We Win Your Case!
- Our law firm charges a contingency fee.
- The average contingency fee is typically 33%.
- You don’t pay us upfront for your legal services.
- Our fees are taken directly from your settlement.
- We only get paid unless we win.
- We will fight tirelessly on your behalf!
QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL INJURY CASE?
Our Attorneys Are Here With Answers For You
If you’ve been injured in an accident, you may have a lot of questions regarding your personal injury claim, what it’s like to work with an attorney, and about the legal process in general. We know how important it is for you to recover as much compensation as possible so you are able to pay the expenses you have incurred and account for the losses you have suffered as a result of your injuries.
Therefore, we are more than happy to answer any questions related to your case to help you feel more comfortable and confident in the legal services that we provide. Here are the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions:
Why Should I Hire A Personal Injury Attorney?
If you have been injured, hiring a personal injury attorney is one of the best decisions that you can make for your future. There are a number of reasons why it is beneficial to hire an attorney as opposed to handling the case without a lawyer. First, some personal injury cases involve complex legal concepts that may be difficult for you to understand if you don’t have a legal background.
Personal injury attorneys can also ensure that you accurately calculate the value of your claim. If you have sustained a serious injury that will continue to affect your life in the future, it can be very difficult to calculate how much you will need to cover medical expenses and lost wages in the future. But if you don’t calculate this accurately, you may end up accepting a settlement that does not cover all of your expenses. Don’t make this mistake—let an attorney analyze your case and help you determine the true value of your claim.
Personal injury lawyers can also handle the negotiations with the insurance company. Insurance adjusters are notorious for their attempts to get victims to accept unfair settlements or admit fault for the accident that caused their injuries. Saying the wrong thing to an adjuster could impact the rest of your case, which is why it’s so important to let an attorney speak to the insurance company on your behalf.
Having an attorney by your side is crucial if your case ends up going to trial. Most personal injury cases can be settled outside of the courtroom, but this is never guaranteed. You will need an attorney who can handle your case regardless of where it ends up.
For these reasons—and so many more—it is crucial that you work with an experienced Baltimore personal injury attorney.
When Should I Hire A Personal Injury Lawyer?
If you have been injured, you may be wondering when to call a personal injury lawyer to discuss your case and legal options. There is no better time than the present to make the call. It’s recommended that you seek legal representation from a personal injury attorney as soon as possible after you have been injured. This is so an attorney can immediately begin to represent your best interests and prevent you from making any mistakes that could affect the outcome of your case.
How Much Compensation Can Personal Injury Attorneys Help Me Recover?
Clients often wonder how much their claim is worth and how much they will be able to recover by filing a personal injury claim. The answer to this question varies on a case-by-case basis, so it is challenging for injury defense lawyers to provide a definite answer. There are a number of factors that could affect the amount of compensation that you awarded, including:
- The severity of your injuries
- How these injuries have affected other areas of your life such as your work or personal relationships
- How long you will continue to experience symptoms from your injuries
- How well you have documented your expenses and losses
- Personal injury plaintiffs may be able to recover economic, non-economic and punitive damages from the defendant. Economic damages are given to plaintiffs who have suffered losses or incurred expenses as a result of their injuries. For example, if you have had to pay for medical treatment on your own, economic damages should compensate you for this expense.
Non-economic damages are given to plaintiffs who have experienced emotional pain and suffering as a result of the injuries. This is common in cases where the plaintiff’s quality of life has drastically been reduced as a result of the injuries.
Finally, plaintiffs may also be able to recover punitive damages. These damages do not compensate plaintiffs for anything specific. Instead, the court awards punitive damages to punish defendants who have acted with extreme negligence.
To learn more about the value of your personal injury claim, consult with a Baltimore injury lawyer at The Law Office Of Marc J. Atas & Associates.
How Can I Find the Top Personal Injury Law Firms in Baltimore Maryland?
There are countless personal injury law firms in Maryland but not every firm is created equal. To find the top personal injury law firms, start by asking your friends or family for recommendations. Make it clear that you are looking for a personal injury law firm so your loved ones only refer you to lawyers in this field.If your close friends and family do not have recommendations, you can also reach out to the local bar association and ask them for help. Finally, you can use online lawyer directories such as Avvo to find top-rated attorneys. Avvo allows you to search for attorneys based on your location. It will even tell you how each attorney is rated on a scale of 1-10. Following these three steps, you should be able to find some of the top law firms in the area.
How Do I Know What to Look For When Hiring A Personal Injury Law Firm?
Once you have found all of the top law firms in the city of Baltimore, you will have to narrow down your list to one, so it’s important to learn how to choose the right firm for your needs.
Begin by scheduling a free consultation with each of the law firms that have made your list. Then, jot down a few questions to ask during the consultation. Some of the topics that should be covered include:
- The attorney’s experience handling cases that are similar to yours
- How successful the attorney has been recovering compensation for his clients
- If the attorney is comfortable taking your case to trial
- How involved you will be in the process
- Who will be assigned to your case
- How the attorney will charge you for his legal services
- How many cases the law firm handles at once
- Be sure to take notes during the consultation so you can keep track of which attorney said what. The answers to these questions should help you decide which attorney is right for your needs.