- April 30, 2017
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Workers Compensation
You NEED A Baltimore Workers Comp Attorney TO OBTAIN FOR YOU THE BENEFITS YOU DESERVE In a Maryland Workers Comp Claim.
Workers’ compensation laws are meant to ensure that employees, who are injured on the job, are provided with the following benefits:
- excellent medical treatment
- lost wages until you can return to work
- vocational rehabilitation
- monetary award or settlement
- right to reopen your case if your condition gets worse for more money or medical treatment
- mileage reimbursement
- The Workers Compensation laws also provide benefits for dependents of those workers who are killed because of work-related accidents or illnesses.
YOU NEED A Baltimore Workers Comp Attorney WHO HAS REPRESENTED ALL TYPES OF EMPLOYEES ALL OVER THE STATE in their Maryland Workers Comp Claim.
Being represented by an experienced Baltimore Workers Comp Attorney is important. Baltimore Workers Comp Attorney Marc Atas has successfully represented workers throughout Maryland in their Maryland Workers Comp claim cases.
Baltimore Workers Comp Attorney Marc Atas is also highly-experienced representing Maryland State Employees as well as Local Government employees who have been injured on the job in Baltimore and throughout the State of Maryland.
YOU NEED A Baltimore Workers Comp Attorney WHO IS FAMILIAR WITH ALL OF THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF CLAIMS
Not all on the job injuries are covered under Maryland’s Workers’ Compensation Law. There are two types of Workers Compensation claims.
- Accidental Injuries-An accident at work at a specific time and place where an exact description of how the injury took place can be explained
- Occupational Diseases-An injury caused by constant repetitive activity over a long period of time which is common in the type of employment the employee is doing
Consult with an experienced Baltimore Workers Comp Attorney to see if your injury is covered. There are many injuries that occur off the work premises and sometimes off the clock that have some relationship to work and may likely be covered by Workers Compensation.
Baltimore Workers Comp Attorney Marc Atas can help if you have suffered any of the following work place injuries:
- Back Injuries
- Neck Injuries
- Injuries to fingers, hands, wrists, and legs
- Repetitive Stress Injuries
- Traumatic Twisting to Ankles and Knees
- Industrial Accidents
- Longshoreman/Stevadore Injuries
- Truck Accidents
- Occupational Illness and Exposure
YOU NEED A WHO CAN GET YOU THE MEDICAL TREATMENT YOU NEED
Maryland law states that you employer’s insurance carrier cannot interfere in your selection of physicians to diagnose or treat our injuries.While a doctor may require you to get permission from an insurance company before they will provide treatment, Maryland Workers Compensation Law does not require such permission. If the Insurance Company refuses to authorize the doctor visit and your Doctor will not see you without the permission, than Baltimore Workers Comp Attorney Marc Atas can find you a well qualified Doctor who will treat you without an authorization.
YOU NEED A Baltimore Workers Comp Attorney WHO IS FAMILIAR WITH THE COURT SYSTEM AND THE COMMISSIONERS WHO HEAR THE CASES for a Maryland Workers Comp Claim.
When The Insurance Company refuses to provide medical care or refuses to pay you for lost time, it will be necessary for your Baltimore Workers Comp Attorney to request a hearing and go to court to fight for your benefits.
For more info on Maryland Workers Comp CLICK HERE.