Free Initial Consultation. Reasonable Fees with Payments Plans
DRUNK DRIVING ARRESTS CAN INVOLVE MANY POTENTIAL HEARINGS
When you are charged with a traffic offense or a DUI/DWI, Driving While Intoxicated, Driving While Impaired, Driving Under The Influence or License Suspension,you must be represented by an attorney experienced in traffic matters. Drunk Driving/ DUI/DWI attorney Marc Atas represents clients with remarkable skill and dedication. Marc Atas has built a reputation for excellence.
After an arrest for Drunk Driving, there are numerous court appearances:
- Bail review
- motor vehicle hearing for a refusal to take the breathalyzer
- jury trial or court trial
- Motor Vehicle hearing for points
THERE ARE MANY LEGAL DEFENSES TO A DRUNK DRIVING CASE.
As an experienced DUI/DWI attorney Marc Atas knows the criminal, DUI and traffic system. No matter what type of Drunk Driving violation you are charged with,or the facts of your case or evidence against you,you can count on Marc Atas to vigorously fight for you at every stage.Typical Drunk Driving defenses include:
- illegal stop
- lack of probable cause to arrest
- attack on field sobriety tests
- attack on validity of breathalyzer
- exclusion of any statements given at scene
- medical defenses
- defective vehicle
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU ARE FOUND GUILTY OF DRUNK DRIVING?
If you are found guilty of Drunk Driving or just want to plead guilty, an experienced Drunk Driving/DUI/DWI attorney can be extremely effective in representing you at a sentencing hearing.Issues to be addressed include:
- educational background
- military status
- any awards received
- family status(married, single, children, dependents)
- child support obligations
- need to maintain driving privileges for school , work or family
- character evidence, treatment counselor, sponsor
- proof of any alcohol classes completed and Alcohol Anonymous meetings
- collateral consequences from the offense including job loss, security clearances,ignition interlock, adverse effect on professional licenses, and the financial effect
WHAT HAPPENS AT A DEPARTMENT OF MOTOR VEHICLES HEARING
If you need to save your driver’s license or privileges, from suspension or revocation by The Department Of Motor Vehicles because of a Drunk Driving conviction, you should discuss with your Attorney immediately whether you should request a hearing with the Department of Motor Vehicles or accept a ignition interlock. Failure to timely answer this question can result in suspension of your license. Contact Marc Atas immediately in order to protect your driving privileges.Defenses at an MVA hearing include:
- Reasonable Grounds
- Whether you ever drove after you drank
- officers jurisdiction
- no refusal to submit to breathalyzer
- breath test error
- insufficient breath
In conclusion,contact MARC ATAS AND ASSOCIATES for DUI, DWI , drunk driving , driving while suspended, serious traffic offenses, and motor vehicle administration hearings.
I Will Fight For You!